Wednesday, December 16, 2015

October

A few October extras:

The girls dance classes had open curtains (the first week of the month, the curtains open so the parents can watch). I saw Laneah's for a few minutes, but Sawyer loves to run around the studio stealing people's things and knocking down trophies which are kept all over, even lying all over the floor! I got a couple of pictures, but then my camera phone stopped working and with Sawyer I couldn't figure out why my phone was being dumb and didn't get any pictures of Brooklyn's class.

Getting Rita's after soccer. 
Brooklyn's family tree she made in class.
Poor Brookie was my first child to get stitches. Jason is a youth leader at our church, and he took the girls up to play with some of the other leader's kids and she was running with some other kids, collided with one of them, which sent her straight into a brick wall 
:( Jason and some other guys wrapped her up with the first aid kit. He called me and said to get ready because she needed stitches, he was bringing her home to me and she wanted me to take her. The guys had wrapped her head and chin and face so she looked like she was a mummy or seriously injured and was actually pretty comical. I would have taken a picture but I was so stressed about her wound and pain that I didn't even think about it at the time. She wasn't crying when I took her but was sad, she needed 1 internal stitch and 4 external stitches. She was very brave and only cried when they numbed her with a needle. It took a long time, 2 hours, to get the stitches  and get out. Poor thing was exhausted but in a good mood when we got home. She was happy because we stopped and got a happy meal and some ice cream since she was hungry. 

Brooklyn is my car sleeper. If we are in the car longer than 10 minutes, you can bet she is passed out. 
We got season passes to Six Flags, they had a great Labor Day sale to buy season passes that would carry over to the next year including free parking so we decided to do it. Since it was October, they were doing Fright Fest and Laneah was excited for Six Flags, but terrified of Fright Fest so we didn't stay very long. 















I made these delicious pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese icing. So yummy. 
Brooklyn had her first school field trip to Camp Woodlands. 
Brooklyn still likes to dress up and she looked so sweet I had to snap a picture. 
It was a fun and busy month. 

0 comments: