Monday, December 14, 2015

August

A few extras from August. 

When my mom was here, she took the girls for pedicures.


We braved Chuck E. Cheese's with some friends.
Sawyer loved the little rides.

Brooklyn and Avie
Laneah and Josh

I tried some new hair styles on the girls to be prepped for school. (Note: it is April 2016 that I am writing this and neither of the girls let me touch their hair before school, lol)



Kami and I took our girls, Laneah and Scarlette out for a back to school mommy/daughter/bff night out to dinner and to pick out a first day of school outfit. 

The girls in their matching dresses.
Brooklyn lost her first tooth!

Laneah's shoe shop.
Me in my new LulaRoe dress. 

Sawyer after I dropped the girls off at school and he realized I was all his:)
Well, summer is over and school is in session!

0 comments: