Saturday, April 29, 2017

'Til We Meet Again

Mickey never says goodbye, only "See ya real soon!" And everyone on the ship hopes that is the case lol. The last day, the theme is 'Til We Meet Again'. Late on the last night, they have a little show in the lobby with all the cast and characters, where you can meet with them, get autographs and pictures and then they all are announced and leave. We got to see everyone and I got the best video as I was right at the top of the stairs they all came up at the end. I'm not going to lie, I got teary eyed. Disney is just pure magic to me.
Minnie Mouse is the girls favorite character to see.




The cast from Twice Charmed, a Cinderella musical. So so so good!!!
One last squeeze from Rapunzel.











After the show, the kids went to the kids club for a final time while Jason and I went to an 80's flashback night and had so much fun. 
I got my last virgin drink yumminess. 
Then it was really late and we headed back to the room. 
We decided to order room service. We never ordered it on our first cruise (it's free) so we ordered it several times this cruise to take advantage. You can even order Mickey Bars!

We had a fabulous time on our cruise. Can't wait for the next one!

0 comments: