Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter

On Easter morning we went to church. I am so grateful for our Savior and Redeemer. I am blessed beyond measure to have the gospel of truth and light. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, for their love, sacrifice, and patience for me. I know that my Savior lives, and I know that He loves each and every one of us. 

We had a family gathering at Megan's house and the sister missionaries and a few investigators came as well. Jason is currently the ward mission leader, so we see a lot of the sisters. My girls love them. They are really sweet. Brooklyn has decided she wants to serve a mission, and she wants to go to Paris. 

We all feasted and then relaxed. 
The guys hid the eggs and then the kids had an egg hunt. One of the Kaleo's favorite Easter games is heads and butts. You each get a boiled egg and smack your egg against another's egg. Whoever cracks looses, but you get a second chance with the other side of your egg (one is the "head" side and the other is the "butt"). They are all competitive so it gets a little crazy. 



It was a day of worship and family, just as Easter should be. I am so grateful for my family.

0 comments: