Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jessica

My best friend Jessica moved to Alaska a few years ago came back to Maryland for a business trip. I was so excited as I hadn't seen her since she moved. She stayed at the Gaylord at National Harbor. I was able to go hang out with her and spend the night at her hotel. We walked around National Harbor, ate a bunch of junk and talked for hours. It was fabulous.

The view from her hotel room.
In the morning went out for breakfast and then shopping before her conference.




Luckily, we got to see each other again a few nights later. Kami, Teresa and I all went out to dinner and hang out.





After dinner, we walked around National Harbor and went shopping.


When we finished shopping, we went to a giant candy store. 
They had the most delicious pineapple and coconut gelato. We couldn't decide so we all got a scoop of each flavor.
When we filled up on our gelato, we got tickets to ride the capital wheel.





It was such a great reunion. I was so happy to see Jessica and for us all to be able to get together. I miss her so much already!!!!💕

0 comments: