Monday, April 10, 2017

National Harbor

Since I had spent the previous night at the Gaylord hotel with my friend Jessica, and the kids were on spring break, I asked Jason if he wanted to meet me at National Harbor with the kids. 
Brooklyn met Abraham Lincoln. 


And Sawyer wanted to copy Brooklyn. 
Laneah as the girl from the war posters. 
They have a cute little play area in the middle of the sidewalk. So we stopped to play there for a bit. 










Then we went to the Peep store, and then the little beach area. 








This picture is my proof to Jason. He told me I don't need to pose the kids or ask them to smile, just take candid pictures (which sometimes I do), but this was the photo that happened from his "advice". Leave the picture taking to me honey. 😂


After the beach, Sawyer and Brooklyn wanted to go to this play and carousel area. You pay a few dollars and get to play in there all day and have unlimited carousel rides. Laneah's allergies were bothering her and she was hot so she was miserable and wanted to go home. Jason took Laneah home, and I stayed with the younger two so they could play. We rode the carousel several times and played at the park area too. 






Sawyer was cracking me up with this mirror beside him. He kept laughing and making faces at himself. 






We stood in a really long line to get ice cream, but they were happy....and messy.


On the way home they passed out. 
It was a lot of fun. I wish Jason and Laneah could have stayed the whole time, but I enjoyed my time with Brooklyn and Sawyer and the time we all did spend together in the beginning. 

0 comments: