Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat

We go to Trunk or Treat every year at our church. This year was very well organized and they had separate areas for the younger and older kids with age appropriate games.
My little Princess Jasmine. 
For the younger kids they had a coloring table,
pumpkin bowling,
mummy wrap,




and donuts on a string. Cheater, cheater donut eater here. You weren't supposed to use your hands, but Laneah did. She isn't one for rules. 
They also had some little games with prizes. 
After games there was a costume parade. Brooklyn won best princess or cutest princess; something like that.  Then it was time for trunk or treat. Laneah couldn't wait. Of course she was scared by some of the decor and wouldn't go near certain cars. But they both got lots of candy and had lots of fun.


Brooklyn didn't want to wait to eat the candy. She would hand it to me to try and get me to open it instead of putting it in her bag. I let her have one sucker, but the rest went into the bag for later. 
It was a fun night; our ward did a good job this year!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I love the Jasmine costume with her cute belly hanging out! I'm amazed that Laneah rocked the wig--now THAT'S what I call committing to a costume!

Nana said...

They both looked so adorable!!!!