Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brooklyn at 21 Months

Brooklyn just had her checkup and here are her current stats:
Weight: 21 lbs; 5%
Height: 33 Inches; 55%
Head Circumference: 47 inches; 50%


She is making a little progress in her verbal skills and has three new words "baby", "uh oh", and "coo key" -cookie
Brooklyn loves Sesame Street and Baby Signing Time.
She likes to spin around, dance, and being thrown in the air.
She likes looking a pictures, not just of herself, but any kids.
Her hair is really long when it is wet, but it is so curly it just grazes her shoulders when dry. But it is long enough now to put it into a ponytail and it is so cute!


She can walk down the stairs now by herself.


My mom bought Brooklyn a Cabbage Patch doll while she was in town and Brooklyn was so happy. She sleeps with it and carries it pretty much everywhere. 
She is still very affectionate. She likes to cuddle and be held frequently.
Brooklyn is a leg clinger. I almost always have an extra appendage.  
This little girl enjoys putting things on her head; hats, clothes, buckets., etc. 
She has become extremely independent and wants to do everything herself. She gets very mad if you try to help. Except since Jason and I got back from our trip, she won't eat in her chair. She has to sit in my lap or she won't eat. 
She is a food grazer and getting her to eat dinner is nearly impossible.
She is copying Laneah even more now. It is like simon says around here. 
Brooklyn is my little shopper. She loves to carry around shopping bags and especially likes purses, shoes and jewelry. My kinda girl:)


We love our little Brooklyn!!!

1 comments:

Nana said...

I miss her so much! Thank you for the fun time I had with your sweet family! I love you all!