Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Laneah is 9!!!!!!

An interview with Laneah 💘

1) The best show on TV is Littlest Pet Shop
2)My favorite thing about school is viola class
3) The thing I'm best at is gymnastics/lyrical dance
4) If I could change my name it would be Brittney 
5) My favorite color is purple
6) My favorite toy is my tablet
7) When I grow up I want to be a singer
8) I like to take pinka, elephant, bunny and cat candy to bed with me every night. 
9) My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid
10) My favorite movie is Moana
11) My favorite season of the year is summer
12) A food I really like is Chinese food
13) My favorite animal is a cat
14) My favorite sports are gymnastics, dance, roller blading, ice skating and swimming
15) My best friend is Ezra
16) My favorite holiday is Christmas
17) My favorite thing this year was the Disney Cruise. I also liked Six Flags and Destin

Laneah had her traditional breakfast pancakes.


I took her lunch at her school. She requested Chick Fil-a


The birthday twins at recess

And a group hug for some special friends.

8 is great, but 9 is divine!!!

0 comments: