Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas


The kids got up early Christmas morning. The girls were very excited. I thought Sawyer would be into it, but not so much. He opened a few presents, but mostly just wanted to play or relax. He didn't end up opening all his presents.
Laneah and Brooklyn opened all their presents of course, but unlike years before, Laneah took her time opening them which was nice. 

Sawyer playing with his new Mickey Mouse train set. 













My present from Brooklyn. Laneah gave me a cute plate, my parents got me a pretty matching necklace and ring set with a blue stone and diamonds, and Jason got me a gift certificate for a massage and pedicure. It was a lot more than I expected and I was grateful for my thoughtful gifts.


The kids liked all their presents, but their favorite gift was that they each got their own kindle.





Since Christmas fell on a Sunday, we got dressed up and went to church. After church we had a yummy Christmas dinner with all the usually fixings.




Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: