Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sawyer 2 years, 4 months

Pretends to be a cat
"What you doing?"
"We did it! High five!" While holding up hand for said high five
Wants to "draw" at the store (where you sign your fame on the electronic pad for your cc)
Lines toys up
"I like _____. You like _______ too mommy?"
Me three! (whenever anyone says me too)
Covers eyes=invisible
Hide and seek

Being outside is still his favorite place to be. He likes walking through the leaves, picking up sticks and chasing squirrels. Whenever we pick the girls up from school, he has me find a stick for him. 

Sawyer at the park with his friend Emmett. They look like twins. 
Sawyer in his leather jacket. So cute! When I ask him to smile for pictures now, he smiles, but won't look at the camera. But it's progress so I'll take it lol. 

Our neighbor had a motorcycle one of the days he had his jacket so I had to take the photo op. 
Sawyer loves our cat Monty, and is really good with him. Monty usually lets Sawyer pet him for a few minutes. It helps that Sawyer gives him handfuls of treats. 
There are two big rocks right outside our church building and every time we come out from church Sawyer wants to sit on each one of them and take a picture. 

At the park in his football jacket. 

We spent a lot of time this month playing in the leaves. 




The morning checklist is bottle, waffle, puppy, moose, and cribib- his blanket. 
Hiding from everyone cuz ya know, when you cover your eyes, no one knows you're there lol. 

He likes everything about bath time except for the cleaning part haha. He still prefers showers, but baths are fun too. 



Possibly my favorite picture of all time. 

Time is flying!!! My sweet little boy is getting so big. I like to pretend he is still a baby, but he is full on toddler. At least he still cuddles me and gives me loves. He still likes me to hold him and sing him songs at night too. I want to freeze time! 

0 comments: