Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The St Louis Temple and Faust Park

The girls wanted to see the temple so we stopped by there one day when we were close by.



Laneah couldn't resist running through the fountain.
At Faust Park we started out at the butterfly house. 
There were lots of butterflies and both the girls were captivated this time.










After the butterfly house we went to the play ground area and played for a long time. The girls gave Uncle Drew a good workout;)



Then we rode the carousel right before it closed. 


3 comments:

Heather said...

Laneah's eyes are amazing. I love the color, and they always look so full of life. Do the girls get along well? They look like they do in pictures, but I'd love to hear how the day-to-day is. :)

Nana said...

I'm so happy for the sweet memories these pictures bring back! Oh how I love these girls!

Lea Tame said...

OKay, so that bench with the butterfly on it is where Kevin and I took our first picture together!