Friday, June 30, 2017

June

In June I worked a lot and saw some gorgeous sunsets.

The girls new beds finally came. Their Grandmom bought them new beds and bedding, we painted their wall a soft gray and we put new carpet in the upstairs back in March. 
Brooklyn's bed
Laneah's bed
My talented dad built desks for the girls. They turned out amazing of course. 

We went to a craft activity and the girls made a bunch of things using duct tape.




My mom posted this picture on Facebook of her with her sisters, brother, and parents. 
I tried Fractured Prune for the first time and am totally in love. It is right next to my gym and tortures me. So delicious!!!!!



We tried zucchini noodles and I thought this was hilarious, it reminded me of Lady and the Tramp.
Laneah made this at school. I thought it was sweet.
For Father's Day, I had this plate made for Jason, and got him a number one dad cup full of Lindt chocolates (his favorite).
Our library had an Elephant and Piggie party and my kids love those books so we squeezed it in on a busy day but it was worth it. They had lots of games and crafts and it was fun. 





Laneah loaded up on books to read. I love reading!


Laneah auditioned for Power Team at her dance studio and made it! She will learn some routines and participate in group competitions. 
My hydrangea plant finally bloomed for the first time in years and was delightfully multi colored. I loved it!


Another busy month for the books!

0 comments: