Friday, July 1, 2016

Sawyer 22 months


"oh"
"Awight"
Wants to wear his rain boots all the time
Calls everything blue: "blue stick", "blue lid", even when they aren't blue.
He know all the names of colors, but can't tell which color is which
Loves to do alphabet and numbers books and puzzles
"oh my gosh" and sometimes, "oh my goooosh" he holds the 'o' and it's so funny
Wants to wear accessories; his shoes, sunglasses, hats, etc
He likes playing with my phone, and toy phones
Collecting rocks
Got a Paw Patrol Quad to ride in
Wants me to kiss his boo boos and then says "all better"
Plays with the tags on his animals and blankets
When he is talking to me and I'm not looking, he gets right in my face and talks with his mouth almost on mine like he is kissing me as he tells me what he wanted to tell me. 
Posing for pictures (and posing the ways his sister's show him)
His second haircut, since he started looking like an oopma loompa 
Playing in the car
corndogs
Good with the cat

He likes to lay on his belly and rest his head in one hand. 





















Sawyer is a silly, smart and sweet boy. We cannot get enough of him!

0 comments: