Saturday, April 30, 2011

Oahu Girls

Laneah and Brooklyn stayed on Oahu with my parents for two additional days after the rest of us left for The Big Island. On Thursday my brother Alex and my parents took the girls to Haunama Bay. Apparently Brooklyn did great and even had fun in the water. My mom did say the water was warmer that day, but still! Little stinker. Anyway, they got some cute photos that I wanted to make sure got added to my blog for my blog book. 


My mom bought Laneah this Barbie and Ken beach set. She loved playing with them at the beach, and they currently live happily together in our bathtub.
 Laneah's first time on a boogie board.

 Brooklyn enjoying the water. They played a little shark game that she loved.


 Laneah getting a ride on Poppa's back.
 The girls together enjoying a beach day.
I am glad they had so much fun with Nana, Poppa and Alex. It was knowing how much they would be loved, watched over and spoiled that allowed me to relax and have fun while I was away from them. Huge thanks to Nana and Poppa for watching the girls for us.

1 comments:

Nana said...

What a true joy they were to watch!! My favorite day in Hawaii was that day on the beach with them. They were both in great moods and not only enjoyed Papa and me,and Alex, but each other too! Laneah loves the beach and the water and she was so happy and excited when Brooklyn started loving it too! I sure do miss my beautiful grand-daughters!What a happy and wonderful time we had with them!