Saturday, November 20, 2010

Laneah at 2 years, 11 months

Laneahisms:

*Instead of saying standing in line, she says "standing in lion"

* When I ask her why, she replies "How cause?". Maybe she is trying to say because?

*Everything is her favorite. So when she talks about someone or something she will say "that's my favorite" or  "she's my favorite"


*"That be fun" and "That be excited"


* "watch my new trick"

New and current things:
 
*She wants to know my opinion on everything. She is constantly asking: Mommy like " ________" ?


*Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite show. It is weird but she loves it. In this picture she is playing with their band. They were on a stage so she turned over a laundry basket and grabbed her guitar. So cute.

*She wants to know everyone's age and she always wants to know when she will be three. So if I say we are going to the store she will ask "I be three at store?" and she asks until she finds out when she will be three.
*This is the funniest thing ever. She tries to whistle and it is hilarious. I honestly have no clue where she learned this but she "whistles" all the time when she wants people's attention. 


*She picks apart her food so if I give her a PB&J she will pull it apart, eat the jelly, then the peanut butter, and then the bread.

*When we were in San Diego, the hotel we were at had a fountain. My mom showed her how to make a  wish by throwing in a coin. Laneah had wanted to get in the fountain to swim and we told her no but told her she could make a wish. My mom gave her a coin and Laneah threw it in. I asked her what she wished for and she replied "to jump in the fountain" lol. We cracked up. After that every time we went by the fountain she wanted to throw in a coin and she made up a little saying "make a wish, make a wish, throw it in" 


*She doesn't nap anymore, but every once in a while, she will just pass out from exhaustion. Here she was watching a show and fell asleep sitting up with her hand in her cup getting more goldfish.


*She asked me this month what was behind her (her shadow) and now points it out all the time. "Look at my shadow"

*Laneah loves making friends. Her best friend is her next door neighbor Ezra. They have the exact same birthday; year and all.
*She loves our cat. She is always chasing him around and picking him up. He is a good cat and just goes limp when she picks him up instead of scratching or trying to get away. Laneah loves to cuddle with him though.

Laneah loves her baby sister. She talks about her all the time. She has her jealous moments, but overall she is a great big sister. She likes having her picture taken with Brooklyn. Laneah loves to make Brooklyn laugh and of course Brooklyn adores Laneah. They have so much fun together.



This is Laneah's last month as a two year old. I can't believe how fast its gone by. Laneah is so funny. She loves to entertain and make people laugh. She is our little drama queen too. She is so smart and can repeat anything you say. She surprises me each day with the things she has learned. We love her so much.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Oh our sweet Laneah! I love her so much!!! Just the thought of her brings sunshine into my heart. She is my very special little friend!

Heather said...

It's crazy to think that next month your first baby will be 3. I love the frantic karate/dance moves; they always make for great video. She's such a sweetheart.