Monday, July 31, 2017

July

July was a busy month with work, two beach trips to Myrtle Beach and Destin and lots of fun with friends and family. 
We went to MOD pizza for the first time and all loved it. 


Sawyer and Lincoln are BFFs that are super cute but like trouble. 

We made stress balls to help us with anger. 
My lilies bloomed.

Nando's got a Dole Whip machine so I had to check it out of course ;)
I got a much needed pedicure for the beach trip.
I've taken Sawyer to Sky Zone, but the girls have been dying to go and they finally got to go. I couldn't really get them to stay still long enough for a good picture. 







These places are so expensive and all Sawyer wants to do is play the games in the front 😒
We went to the Columbia mall where I let the Disney store take all my money😂



Brooklyn got her hair cut really short and it looks so cute. 
We had a lot of fun pool days too.




It can be challenging having all the kids home. But when looking back, it is nice to focus and remember all the good things that happened. Things to treasure, moments that shined. 

0 comments: