Monday, August 1, 2016

Sawyer 23-24 months

"Watch, mommy!"
Roars like a lion to scare (in play)
I love to see the temple (favorite song)
Swims with puddle jumper. He does not want anyone to hold him, he kicks his legs and gets around the pool. 
Knows all upper case letters, and has moved on to lower case 
Puts on other family member's shoes and socks
Wants to put on music to dance
Starting to smile for pictures sometimes
Wants me to rub his back before his nap or bed
Loves wrestling
Still wants to push buttons all the time
Loves milk
Loves watermelon and cantaloupe
"Hold you now"
Still napping
Can jump with his feet leaving the ground now
When he wants me to pick him up, he hands me a bunch of things (usually his blanket and stuffed animals) one at a time to hold and then I can pick him up
Sleeps with a bunch of stuffed animals. His favorite animals are still puppy and moose
The funniest thing is that he wants to take showers instead of baths


Sawyer saw his first movie in the theater, Finding Dory. He liked it, but was up and down and running the whole time. 










He likes bringing me flowers and it makes my heart melt!
He has been putting on my comfy socks haha!
Walks a lot on his tippy toes.


Enjoys playing in the water.










This boy loves his fro-yo.






Corndogs are one of his favorite things to eat. 
Sawyer likes hats, but he wanted to wear my dad's hat everytime he saw it. I'll have to get one for him on the next cruise. 







Sawyer was obsessed with my brother's dogs. Their older dog, Miko, is very kid friendly and Sawyer just hugged her and sat on her and loved on her. 






It almost makes me feel bad for not letting my kids have a dog, almost.

Sawyer keeps getting bigger. This was his last month before turning 2. I can't believe it!

0 comments: