Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Leesburg Animal Park

Sawyer and I met my mom, sister and nephew at Leesburg Animal Park. My mom had been visiting my sister and helping her move into her new house, but wanted to see my little family for a few days as well so I met them here to pick up my mom, let the boys have fun and spend time with my sister. It  is a really cool place. The have a giant indoor area with a couple play rooms, a party room and a room for animal pettings and demonstrations. 
Sawyer wasn't into the trampoline, but Benjamin went crazy on it. 
We went outside to ride the wagon and check out the animals. 
The boys on the wagon ride. 
There was also a playground outside.


Sawyer's favorite animal he saw was the zebras. He couldn't stop talking about them.
There were a lot of animals, and there was a section that was full of baby animals that you could pet and feed. 

























Sawyer started to get fussy after feeding the animals, so I took him inside to let him have a snack and play. 





And all too soon we had to leave to be back in time to pick the girls up from school. It was great to see Christy and Benjamin and good to have my mom come home with us. 

0 comments: