Saturday, May 7, 2016

Birthday

My birthday was on a Saturday this year, which is always a plus. My sister in law Megan got me these yummy chocolate covered pineapple treats. 

My mom was visiting, my brother Alex flew in to see her for mother's day (and us too), and my brother Drew and his wife Makalia were here selling pest control for the summer. 

Brooklyn's softball game got rained out, which was a bummer. Jason was really sweet and watched the kids so we could all go see the new Avengers movie at the awesome theatre. I also rocked my sweet new kicks. 

For dinner we went to my new favorite local restaurant, Mi Casita. The food was so good. But the waiters sang to me (thanks a lot mom!) and I was embarrassed, but no one else seemed to mind wearing the giant sombreo.




And last, but not least, my mom had posted some pictures on facebook and I thought it would be neat to put them in my blog book. This is me and my parents on the day I was born. Plus a picture of me at 3 months. 



It was great having so many of family members here to celebrate my birthday with me. Especially now that I'm 29 forever;) Just kidding, I actually am loving my 30's.

0 comments: