Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brooklyn's 2 months old!

Stats:
Weight: 10 lbs, 10 1/2 ounces- 50th percentile
Length: 23 inches- 75th percentile

Brooklyn is the sweetest baby. She is happy and content and I just love snuggling her. She is giving lots of smiles and showing off those dimples. Brooklyn loves to suck on her fist, especially her knuckles. Her eyelashes have grown in really long and thick. She is very strong and can hold her neck up really well. She likes to move her arms and kicks a lot. She loves to eat and her cheeks just keep getting chubbier, which I love. Brooklyn is very ticklish and squirms all around if you tickle her. She is beautiful and perfect and we love her!

1 comments:

Nana said...

OK, I confess that little Brooklyn owns my heart too! Is like a perfect baby! Her smiles just light up a room. I love just holding her and kissing her sweet little neck. It is so hard being so far away!!!!