Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brooklyn's Smiles and Our Little Cheerleader

Brooklyn has been all smiles lately. It is so sweet when she smiles now because her whole face lights up and her big brown eyes sparkle. And I am just SO in love with those dimples!


She has also gotten very vocal and loves to coo.



You can tell that Laneah is praised and encouraged a lot from this video. Last week we went to the park and Jason was swinging with Laneah while I was on a bench watching with Brooklyn. Laneah told Jason she wanted down and then she ran over to the benches and told Jason to swing and then she started cheering him on from the bench "go daddy! Yeah!" And on and on. It was so cute I got a little clip of it.

She also likes to cheer when Jason watches sports and will yell "go team" and clap and jump up and down. Jason is, of course, thrilled in her interest in sports and I just think it is so cute.

4 comments:

Nana said...

Oh what beautiful sweet smiles!!!
She is such a happy baby. My arms are aching to hold her! I don't know how long I can stay away. Laneah is so wonderful!! I hope she always has the enthusiasm for life that she has now!! Kiss your babies for me, please tell them how much Their Nana loves them!

K+C=M+K said...

What little sweethearts! Brooklyn is so adorable! I love those chubby cheeks so much! I just wish I could have squeezed them myself:) So glad everything is going good with your little family!

Al said...

they are both so adorable!! i can't wait to be with you all soon :D

Heather said...

Such sweet little girls. A lot of this is attributed to their wonderful parents :)