Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sawyer 2 years, 7 months

The month of Batman. Sawyer will dress up in all four of his super hero costumes, but his favorite is Batman. He likes whoever he is playing with to dress up too.

He also has Batman pajamas and he loves those as well.

He still likes to play with my kitchen utensils, especially the salad tongs (pinchers) and the cookie scoop(a blaster).


He likes to sit in the laundry basket. He also likes taking my phone.


Color sorting and counting. He is funny because he knows all his colors and can count really well so he likes to joke and pretend to mix up the colors and then he cracks up at himself.
Sweet little sleeper.
Trying on my snorkeling fins.
He was so funny trying to eat this sandwich.
He likes to line up his animal toys. He will say to me, "let's make a line". All the animals wait their turn to go through the gate.
He calls the pantry the "orange fridge"
Bossy and independent
When you aren't looking at him when he's talking, he will gently take your face with his hands and turn your head so you are looking at him and then repeat what he was saying. He wants to make sure he is heard.
He started swim lessons, but wants to just play in the pool and he doesn't like going under the water.
Ring around the Rosie is one of his favorite games, but he calls it "king around the Rosie"
"What your name is?"
Says "Ha ha" (like Nelson from the Simpsons) when he teases or does something naughty.
Fighting and wrestling
My "cribib" keeps me warm
Always have to have cribib (blanket)
Says prayer doesn't want to help
tells everyone to fold their arms
magic wand-turn you to a frog, then back to mommy
"I said yes", or "I said no". Whenever I tell him no, he will say "but I said yes!" 
One day when I needed to clean the kitchen, I put a tub of water and plastic food toys on the floor with a towel so he could "wash dishes" like I was doing. He loved it, but all too soon he had taken off his pajamas and got in the little tub with his toys. It was hysterical.




He loves going to what he calls the "duck park"  and throwing sticks in the water. He also likes the park that the girls call "kitty park", which is closer to our house, but doesn't have a pond.

This little man keeps getting bigger! He is so sweet and smart and I can't get enough!

0 comments: