Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February

Highlights from February:

The door I made for Brooklyn's classroom.
I found these notes about Brooklyn in her classroom.
Jason and I finally got for a date night to the temple and dinner. 




Brooklyn went to a cute scientist birthday party. 
The girls started swim lessons. 
I was able to plan out Brooklyn's Valentine's Day school party and help out the day of too. 
Brooklyn won the cup and candy hearts by being the closest to guessing how many hearts were in the cup. 















We had some really warm February days and since Rita's opened early this year, we indulged. 






Laneah made this Valentine's card at school. 
My mom came for a quick visit. 
We started some work on the house. Our first project was new interior doors and Monty did not like it one bit. I found him hiding on the kitchen counter sandwiched between the kitchen aid and the toaster. 


I was able to go into Laneah's class on Valentine's Day and help some there as well. 





My family of superheroes. Sawyer got these costumes for Christmas and loves to dress up in them. 






It was a quick month and we sure enjoyed the warm weather while it lasted. 

0 comments: