Friday, August 7, 2015

May

May is always a good month, with my birthday, mother's day and Jason and my wedding anniversary. This year was even more wonderful with Sawyer being sealed to us and blessed. My parents were her for that and for my birthday. Jason had given me a gift card to Robert Andrew Spa for a full body  massage and manicure/pedicure at Christmas and I decided to use it for my birthday. My mom watched the kids in the morning while I went to the spa. Jason got home early and we went and saw new Avengers movie. When we got home, my mom and the girls had decorated and had a little party ready with some yummy pina coloda poke cake. It was a great birthday. Best one I've had in a long time.



Laneah made a few things for me at school for mother's day.


My garden was blooming in May.
Laneah had her final girl scouts party. We made flip flops and went swimming.

We went strawberry picking and got lots and lots of strawberries. I made tons of strawberry jam, strawberry smoothies, and strawberry crumb bars. 






Brooklyn with a strawberry smoothie mustache.
We went to a free family opening of the local pool. It was too cold to swim, but Jason and Laneah were brave enough to get in. Brooklyn got in for a minute, but was too cold to stay in long. Sawyer got to get in his cute suit though he didn't swim.

The girls laid out to try and get warm. 

Sawyer passed out on Jason. So cute!
The pool had all kinds of vendors, free food and entertainment. Eco adventures was there and the kids pet a snake, alligator and even a tarantula!


The girls went into the animal petting section, Laneah went right to the horse and Brooklyn was obsessed with the duck.

The girls even got some cool balloon art.
Some cute photos of Laneah.



Laneah smelling my rose bush.
I worked on the Blue Angels day. We were on a boat and had a great view. 



Brooklyn still loves to collect things on walks and lately is very interested in caterpillars. 
My own Fancy Nancy. 

And that's a good mash up of May.

0 comments: