Monday, July 6, 2015

April

A few extra photos from April I wanted to include on the blog. 

A visit to the park. 
Brooklyn brought Josephina, her AG doll along and was so cute. The girls rode their bikes to the park and I pushed Sawyer in the stroller. Brooklyn's bike has a little seat in the back for her doll so she can take her along on bike rides. 

It was Sawyer's first time on the slide and the girls wanted in on the action. 
I looked over and saw Brooklyn pushing her doll in the baby swing and cracked up. What a character. 

A typical day while Laneah is at school consists of a "picnic".

Brooklyn always asks me to take pictures of her with statues and mannequins. 
Cherry blossoms!!!

April showers. 
My new wreath I made for the front door. 
Laneah reading to the dog at the library. We finally got to read to Ladybug. 
Brooklyn on one of her after preschool play dates with her BFFs Sidney and Lottie. 




Laneah was over the moon to have her BFF come to sleepover. 

Spring flowers at the temple. 
I'm so happy spring is here:)

0 comments: