Monday, December 24, 2012

Brave Party Decor

On December 14th Laneah had her Brave birthday party. As much as I love to plan for parties, it stinks having two birthdays to plan right at Christmas time. Somehow I still go overboard. 

Bow and arrow station
 Mini banner with bears
 Present station
 The food and craft area
 Crafting table. We made Merida hair pretties using red headbands and red curling ribbon. All the girls made their own family crest and Merida paper doll.

 The finished table. I used logs for platters, plaid fabric for a tablecloth, green decoration leaves and blue lights for the wisp look.
 The special banner.
 The outdoor decorations. The girls had to follow the wisps to get inside to the party. 
 I made this 5 out of foam board, coffee filters and spray paint. 
 I made bear paw print cookies and arrow cookies. 
 The Scottish cookies.
 I also made a Princess Merida doll cake. 

 Witches brew.
 Each of the girls got a Merida cup to take home with blue cotton candy "wisps"





 Laneah was so excited for her party!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, you outdid yourself! Again! How many days do you spend preparing for these parties? Awesome job! Happy birthday to Miss Laneah! (Late)

Nana said...

So cute ! I know Laneah had a great time!