Saturday, November 10, 2012

Art

In the past few months Laneah has really been interested in drawing. Before she would scribble for a few seconds and then be done. She still doesn't like to color, but she likes to draw and write now. She uses countless pieces of paper a day; filling them with letters and pictures. 

This is Laneah on the beach.
This is an apple tree.
I did an art project with the girls. They really enjoy painting.



The finished project.

A self portrait on the kindle. She can write her name perfect, but sometimes she just writes random letters. 
I am sure I will post more of her drawings another time but I am so proud of her. 

1 comments:

Nana said...

I'm so proud of you Rachel! You are a wonderful Mother! I love you and Jason and your sweet girls so much!
It's amazing how much Laneah's drawing has improved.
All the pictures Christy took are great!