Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little Chef in the Making

Laneah is into cooking right now. She likes to "help" me make meals and to pretend cook as well. When she sees I am making something in the kitchen, she pulls a chair from the dining room and then pushes it into the kitchen so she can climb on the chair and see what I am doing. On this occasion I let her help me make chocolate chip cookies, and it was really fun cooking with her. She made a huge mess, but we had a good time so it was worth it.
I let her stir the flour while I used the beaters. She helped with the beaters some too.
One of her favorite things to do while cooking is to crack open eggs.


Laneah wanted to taste the finished project...
and then she wanted me to taste the finished product:) lol
She loved the dough and I eventually had to put it away from her so she would stop eating it. This is the messy little girl after the cookies were in the oven. I am looking forward to more cooking adventures with my little sugar monster!

2 comments:

Nana said...

These pictures were a hit at our Thanksgiving. I had to show off how beautiful you and Laneah are! Then everyone got to hear how smart and how fun, and how totally amazing our sweet granddaughter is! I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for Laneah in my life. Oh by the way I'm thankful for you and Jason too! haha

Al said...

all she needs now is a little apron :D