Sunday, September 21, 2008

Megan and Tony's Wedding

Yesterday Jason's sister Megan got married. Jen (my sister-in-law) and I were her bridesmaids. The wedding was an outdoor wedding and the weather was really nice. Megan looked stunning and her dress was gorgeous. The colors were green and ivory. Since my dress was green, I found a really pretty lavender dress for Laneah (for $10 at Babies R Us:) and had Jason wear his lavender tie. Poor Laneah was tired and teething (her top teeth are ready to pop out any time now) and she screamed during the entire ceremony! She did pretty good at the reception though and everyone was great in trying to soothe her or make her laugh. The food was catered by a BBQ restaurant and the cake was layered with pineapple, guava, passion fruit and strawberry and topped with a coconut flavored frosting. Megan shoved cake all over Tony's face and that was funny. Their son, Anthony, was the ring bearer and looks absolutely adorable in his little tux! It was a fun and exhausting day. I put together a slide show with some of the pictures.

2 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

beautiful pictures rach! Laneah is just too cute for words! R those curls on her pretty little head?! So fun!

Katie said...

I love weddings! It always reminds me of my wedding day and makes me want to do it all over again. Laneah looked so cute in her dress.