Friday, September 12, 2008

Night at the Park

The other night was great. The weather was beautiful and we decided to walk to the park. The park is about a mile away. Laneah is finally enjoying walks in her stroller (of course at the end of summer:) I have taken her to the park a couple of times, but Jason had never been (he doesn't really like to walk). So it was a treat for me to have my hubby and my baby enjoying the outdoors with me. We walked to park and there was another little girl the same age as Laneah in one of the baby swings. Laneah and this little girl would just look at each other and laugh. It was so cute. Laneah loves the swings and would get so excited when daddy pushed her. The other little girl was sitting back and holding on, and Laneah, the little dare devil, was leaning forward with her arms out! (She is going to love roller coasters later in life.)



After swinging for a while, we took Laneah to the slide. Jason would start her at the top of the slide and help her slide all the way down. She loved it. Whenever he would take her to the top of the slide, she would kick her feet in anticipation.

Here is a video of her going down the slide. It is really cute. I have no idea why the videos on my new camera load sideways. Any camera savvy people who can help me out?




Jason wanted to walk some of the way home with Laneah on his shoulders. Laneah was thrilled, she loves being on daddy's shoulders.

Laneah loves to slap and bang things, even daddy's head. I was cracking up and had to get a video of it. (Heather, I know you'll appreciate this video:) And what's weird is this video isn't sideways ???? Hmmm....

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're sooo right... I LOVE the video! I think it's hilarious when the girls inflict a beating on their daddies and/or animals. I'm sick like that...

Giron Family said...

That's a fun night outdoors. We love Swann Park!
Hey, we just went private with our blog so email me your email address and I'll invite cha! kinkin424@hotmail.com