Tuesday, April 7, 2015

February

February was cold as usual but we made the best of it. My brother Alex (From Dallas) was visiting on business for most of the month so we were able to see him a lot which was great. The Baltimore Aquarium is amazing and he had never been so we went on a Friday night (in the winter you can go on Fridays after 5 for $8, it is normally around $30). I must not have been in a picture taking mood, because I only took two pictures, but we had a great time. Jason stayed home with Sawyer since we were going to be out late and we got to ride in Alex's awesome rental SUV which had heated seats, even in the back, and color light changing display. 
Laneah and Brooklyn had their 7 and 5 year old check ups and both were healthy and everything looked good. They were both happy because neither of them had to get shots:) They also had their dental check ups but I didn't take pictures of that. 

Lots of cozy clothes, blankets and cuddles to keep warm and spread love. 

Brooklyn is fascinated by what she calls "monster fruit" every time we see it at Wegmans and she asked me to take her picture with it. 
When I went to pick Laneah up from school early one day I saw that her class had their sculptures on display. Laneah's is the one in the back center. 

I hosted a LulaRoe party, which is a clothing line and had so much fun and got cute, comfy and stylish clothes. Laneah decided that Brooklyn needed to be a model and she took pictures of Brooklyn "modeling" at the end of the party when they were taking everything down. 


We had lunch at Pizzera Unos with Alex and Jason one day. Sawyer looked adorable in his bear outfit and was happy to be out. 

We ordered a skillet cookie which is a giant chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and I didn't realize that Sawyer had grabbed my spoon and was sucking on it and in heaven. He had his first small taste of chocolate and he wanted more. I didn't give him any of course, but that didn't stop him from trying to get my spoon. He had us all cracking up; we know how good chocolate is.
Sawyer adores his big sisters. I thought it was so sweet to see Laneah reading to him. His little hand on her arm....be still my heart!
Laneah finished her first session of gymnastics and we resigned her up again. She is doing well and enjoys it. 
Her splits and cartwheels are perfect now. 
Laneah walks to school with a her BFF and other kids in the neighborhood every morning. She is growing up! 
I am always happy when February ends and we are that much closer to spring!

0 comments: