Monday, January 16, 2017

Brooklyn is 7

An Interview with the Birthday Girl:

The best show on tv is : Littlest Pet Shop; Elena of Avalor
My favorite thing about school is : art
The thing I am best at is : art
If I could change my name it would be: Eliana 
My favorite color is : purple
My favorite toy is : legos
When I grow up, I want to be: an artist
I like to take these things with me to bed at night: unicorn (stuffed animal) and a soft blanket
My favorite book is: The Paper Bag Princess
My favorite movie is: Moana
My favorite season of the year is : summer
A food I really like is : yogurt; candy
My favorite animal is: a unicorn
My favorite sport is : soccer and softball
My best friends are: Sidney, Lottie, Katie, Josephine
My favorite holiday is : Christmas
My favorite thing I did this year (when I was 6) : Puerto Rico, Disney Cruise

We started the day with the annual birthday donuts. 

A few things about Brooklyn:

Brooklyn still likes to dress up, especially in my high heels. Although she does tell me she is too old for princesses now.
Takes ballet and tap dance classes.
Brooklyn is very sweet and sensitive.
She loves her first grade teacher and is still taking speech therapy at school.
She is very social and has lots of friends, but likes to have time to herself to play, create and process.
Brooklyn is obsessed with all things Paris.
She always wants to wear her hair down, and sometimes will add a headband or a bow. 
Her favorite thing to do is create. Whether it's crafting, drawing, building with legos or making up her own project. 







I love my sweet little girl. I can't believe she is 7!!!

0 comments: