Monday, January 12, 2015

Homestead Gardens

We had our annual tradition of going to Homestead Gardens to see Santa and to pick out a Christmas Tree. The girls looked beautiful in their dresses. 

My brother Alex was in town visiting so he was able to snap a few family photos for us. 
We love the decor at Homestead. 
Brooklyn really wanted me to take a picture of this bear that "is just my size!"
And Laneah wanted to be silly and put this star on her head. We did get a new star topper this year and it was so pretty.
We spent some time looking at the train set. Next year Sawyer will love it. 




Sawyer in his first suit. 

This is the tree that Laneah picked, but will tell you that I picked. 


Sawyer was ready for a nap when we saw Santa so I figured he would cry. 
Sure enough he cried....until he found Santa's beard to hold on to, lol!
They didn't pick the best spot for Santa this year. it was too far into the greenhouse and the light was right in Santa's and the kid's eyes. Even taking pictures from the side angle, they had to squint a little. Sawyer was awake but it looks like he is sleeping because he is squinting. 


Laneah telling Santa her wish list. All day Laneah had been saying she was too old to sit with Santa and take a picture but I said since it was Sawyer's first Christmas that I wanted a picture of the 3 of them. But when we were in line, she got excited and said "Actually I want to see Santa so it's ok for me to see Santa this year, but next year, no way!"
Brooklyn telling Santa her wish list. 


We love this tradition and getting all ready for Christmas.

0 comments: