Sunday, October 13, 2013

Arts and Crafts in August

My girls love doing crafts. They don't like cleaning up their mess though, that's why I liked this one, where we made letters and wrote the girls names in rope licorice. As you can imagine, they liked it as well:)

We also made galaxy play dough. We added grape koolaid so it smelled good, plus it gave it a perfect color.

The girls added sequins, glitter and gems to give it that outer space look. 
One of our kiwi crate activities for August was to make boats. We decided to try making a foil river with some neighbors to see our new boats in action. 

Soap bubble painting wasn't a hit like I thought it would be. The girls were over it in about 10 minutes. But on the bright side it was a quick clean up. 

We did a few more, but these are the ones I took pictures of. If they had their way, they would do at least one craft a day. And if they helped clean up their mess more, I would probably let them;) 

0 comments: