Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nana and Papa come to visit

My parents drove from St Louis to visit my sister and I for a few weeks. It was great to see them. We did some home improvements but also went to some fun places. We went to the zoo but it was spring break so it was really crowded. My sister and brother in law met us there. The girls walked on the elephant foot prints. We only spent a couple hours there but it was fun. The girls saw cheetahs, elephants, sea lions and more.  
I think the girls favorite part was the popcorn though. lol
Brooklyn loved these otter statues. She was talking to them and giving them hugs. 



After the zoo we went to the highly acclaimed Shake Shack. It was good, but overrated. 
 My parent bought the girls these shirts. 


 One day we went to the movies to see The Croods. It was a really cute movie. The movie theatre had this cute Monsters University poster. 

 We went to the mall one day because Laneah wanted to play and eat Chinese food.
 We went to DC one day. Usually the Cherry Blossoms are out by this time, but it has been so cold. Only the magnolias have bloomed. 
 We took the girls to the Air and Space Museum. My little astronauts. 


It was a great visit, we love Nana and Papa!

1 comments:

Nana said...

It was so great to be there with all of you! I miss you very much! So many fun times to remember!